Fat decides to migrate as time progresses. Once full lips become pencil thin and big round buttocks turn into lumpy thighs. Unfortunately, this is a reality for a majority of women and men thus, they begin to feel helpless because they think surgery is their only option.
With technological advancements, there are a lot of different procedures people can do to achieve a natural look. Using fillers to replace lost volume (or place volume that was never there), is a great non-surgical option for all walks of life; since there is essentially no down time and is much more affordable than going under the knife.
Types of Injectables and Benefits
- Lip injections using fillers such as Juvederm can help plump up the lips and help with the fine lines that begin to appear around the mouth.
- The use of beloved Botox can relax the muscles that cause us to purse our lips creating those lines.
- Juvederm is a filler that is jelly like to imitate how a lip would feel in its biological state.
- There is also firmer version called Juvederm Ultra+ that is great for nasolabial folds since this area tends to have a lot of mobility as opposed to an area that is more of a support structure.
- Voluma is the firmest filler we have here at Denver Laser Solutions and it is most commonly used to create more prominent cheekbones. By using Voluma in this area, it can aid in lifting the skin that has depleted in fat and make the face look more youthful and vibrant.
Fillers + Hyaluronic Acid
All of the fillers we use at Denver Laser Solutions are hyaluronic acid based, which has several advantages compared to other types of fillers. Hyaluronic acid is biogenic, meaning it is compatible with our bodies because it is already found in our skin, eyes, and joints. One of the biggest advantages is that it is reversible, by being able to add or remove filler at any time gives the greatest flexibility. This guarantees your happiness with the results.
Stigma with Fillers
Although injections are a quick and easy fix, there is a stigma attached to having them done because of celebrities who have overdone themselves. People don't always want to have the Kardashian "pouty look" or "duck face" lips because it looks fake and it may spark the dreaded question of "Did you have some work done?" Geographically, the people of Denver sway towards a polished version of the natural look. There is nothing wrong with this however you will want to clarify with this with the professional you choose to perform your cosmetic procedures to attain the results you are after. It is also very important to set realistic goals for yourself. Start with one specific thing that you would like to improve and continue from there. Saying you want to look 10 years younger does not give your practitioner any real guidelines of what you're trying to achieve.
Being the best version of yourself is the best mentality to have when considering cosmetic procedures and that is what we encourage our clientele to strive for. If you are unsure of how you will look or what to expect, Juvederm has created an app where you select what areas you are considering having filled, submit a photo of yourself and they will show you what you could expect after treatment. This is an awesome tool that we encourage to check out since it can show you how beautiful and natural looking injecting filler can be.
If you are interested in having filler injected or have any additional questions, feel free to book a complimentary consultation with us to let our experts help you to decide what would be the best option for you.